This toolbox talk for lift engineers covers the electrical lock and tag out procedures required to secure lifts, escalators or moving walkways from unintended movement and prevent exposure to live electrical components. More details about the course content can be found at the bottom of this page.
- You must complete the course within 30 days of purchase. Your access to the course will expire after 30 days.
- You may leave the course material at any time and resume your place at a later date (within the 30 day period).
- The test for each course must be completed in one sitting.
- If you do not pass the test, you will have one chance to retake it.
- Should you fail on your second attempt, you will be required to purchase the course again.
Who should take this course?
This toolbox talk is designed specifically for lift engineers by industry experts. It is best practice for lift engineers to complete regular toolbox talks as a requirement of their job. Toolbox talks are designed to refresh your health and safety knowledge, help you stay up to date with any changes in regulations, or provide information that may not be covered in other types of training. Completing regular toolbox talks helps to reduce the risk of accidents and injuries occurring on site.
Each toolbox talk includes the course content followed by a test, both of which can be completed in under 30 minutes. If you pass the assessment, you will receive your certificate to download instantly.
No additional materials are needed for this course.